Saturday, February 1, 2014

How to BHappy!

Winter is such a cold and stuffy time of year. The weather is dreary , and most of your motivation goes out the window. If only there was something that would give me incentive or remind me to actually go out and live my life happily. OH WAIT! There is.

I came across the application called Always BHappy*It is at the Apple store , and in Google play*. This is an app basically designed to give you tasks to do with friends or family. Today's current task is to bring a group of friends together and do something funny.


Seeing as today I was basically going to stay inside and watch Harry Potter with my cat , I have actually decided to call up some friends and do something.

Right so the concept is pretty cool , what about the application itself? Right , well upon opening the app , you get greeted by log in page , where you can also link it up with your FaceBook , and after logging in , the application wastes no time on trying to get you up and going.

After a couple of minutes of browsing through the application itself I quite like the colors and the actual design of the whole thing. YOU CAN EVEN GET BADGES... this makes my competitive side kick into gear. Which is probably why I am now going out with my friends later. I see you Always BHappy. If the proposals , the tasks the app assigns you, are not enough to satisfy your happy thirst this app has you covered. You can get MORE proposals, which means a chance for more badges and excitement. Cool right?!

Personally, I throughly enjoy the concept of this application because so many people get caught up in the work world , that they forget how to relax and actually "BHappy".  The one thing that I would add to the application is maybe a how to. It took me a few minutes to understand what the actual app was doing , but overall I love the concept and design. I highly suggest you go download the "Always BHappy" app now!


Now that I have a bowling date with my friends I must go get ready!

Happy Saturday!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment